Saturday, August 2, 2014

My first game asset

I recently made my first game asset. I crafted a low poly model which I named Ralphy using Blender 3D.
I used a texture from a digital artwork I made a while ago using GIMP to modify a photo of a geranium to look like gold leaf.  I added my texture to the UV map.  I planned for a simple animation using only three keys and twenty frames.  I then exported my .blend file as a Collada file with a .dae extension to a Unity folder named models and inserted Ralphy to a tropical scene.
Next I plan to further my modeling skills by sculpting a spaceship in Blender 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment